cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
users7Tf7NT9UP
Astronaut
just got my Samsung 8+. cannot get bixby to work at all. made me update and then I keep getting a system update message, but it is up to date. I've cleared caches and uninstalled and reinstalled...but nothing. any suggestions
1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Supernova

Re: bixby

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thanks for giving me that information. According to that information that you it seems that you are behind by a couple of updates, the best way to find a solution to this is to reach out to your carrier's retail store and see if they are able to update your device's software.

Once you've completed this, if you are still encountering this difficulty, please let us know and we'll be happy to help!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Supernova

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thanks for your purchase, let's see what we can do to get this working! Would you mind providing some additional information about your device?

• Model Number
  • Baseband version
  • Carrier

You can find this information in Settings > About Phone.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

users7Tf7NT9UP
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION
g955usqu1aqde a tt carrier sm-g955u thank you
Supernova

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thanks for giving me that information. According to that information that you it seems that you are behind by a couple of updates, the best way to find a solution to this is to reach out to your carrier's retail store and see if they are able to update your device's software.

Once you've completed this, if you are still encountering this difficulty, please let us know and we'll be happy to help!

View solution in original post

useraH9Kvj8RuA
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm getting so frustrated with Samsung agents/moderators!  Telling us to go do something then come back when it doesn't work.  I feel like I'm running in circles and getting nowhere - no thanks to Samsung Support!

Supernova

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey, @useraH9Kvj8RuA, I would love to provide further support. If a device is too far behind on updates it is difficult to determine if a difficulty is spurring from a bug in a previous update or something is happening with the current update.

Would you like to provide us with what difficulties you are encountering?