cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

call and text on other devices on the s8 and tab s4

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Samsung please add "call and text on other devices" on the s8 please, I got my tab s4 and I really wanted to use the call and text feature on the tab s4 but my s8 doesn't have this feature. Please add it on the s8
1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Supernova

Re: call and text on other devices on the s8 and tab s4

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@RoxxyNvx7 

Your S8 is not compatible with this feature: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00083152

I would suggest looking into a new phone to work with your TAb S4. Otherwise you might try a feature like messages.google.com using the Google Messages app.

You can load the Messages app on your S8 and then load messages.google.com  on your S4 browser to text from the tablet's browser.

--

Please click " ✓ Accept as Solution" if this reply solved your issue or pointed you in the right direction. Click the heart to let me know your appreciation! 

Notification emails do not accept replies. Login to the community to respond to this thread.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION
call and text features rely on software updates on older phones. look out for new updates on your S8 like the Ui version. your tabs4 should be running One Ui 2.1 your S8 has to be running equivalent or at least newer than one Ui 1.0 check samsung.com for any S8 up coming updates
Highlighted
Supernova

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@RoxxyNvx7 

Your S8 is not compatible with this feature: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00083152

I would suggest looking into a new phone to work with your TAb S4. Otherwise you might try a feature like messages.google.com using the Google Messages app.

You can load the Messages app on your S8 and then load messages.google.com  on your S4 browser to text from the tablet's browser.

--

Please click " ✓ Accept as Solution" if this reply solved your issue or pointed you in the right direction. Click the heart to let me know your appreciation! 

Notification emails do not accept replies. Login to the community to respond to this thread.

View solution in original post