I downloads sometimes but then I get a modal with that -9003/t500011 error

unknown error.

Error downloading the content

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Honored Contributor

Re: cannot install theme

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Certainly looks like your device is a foreign model. This Community works largely with US based devices so it's hard for us to speak on exactly what may or may not be happening to your specific device. You are welcome to see if the Community can assist, but as many may not have the same device as you it might also be worth reaching out to your region specifically for more in depth assistance!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

8 REPLIES 8
Honored Contributor

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello @user4DQXQSclw0

Might I ask where you're downloading these? Are you at home? Out and about? On a trusted wifi signal or just using data?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

user4DQXQSclw0
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

hi, I am using my home's WIFI. 

My S8+ doesnt have a SIM yet so Im not using my phone's data. 

Honored Contributor

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Interesting!
I certainly want to assist you further with this matter. To better do that, can the Community have he exact model number and Baseband version (both under Settings>About Device) for your device as well as your carrier and what you've already tried to fix it? Thanks!

user4DQXQSclw0
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

model sm-g955fd

base band G955FXXU1AQG6

no idea how to fix it, just tried downloading many times without success

Honored Contributor

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Certainly looks like your device is a foreign model. This Community works largely with US based devices so it's hard for us to speak on exactly what may or may not be happening to your specific device. You are welcome to see if the Community can assist, but as many may not have the same device as you it might also be worth reaching out to your region specifically for more in depth assistance!

user4DQXQSclw0
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

alrighty, you cannot solve the problem but managed to point me to a possible solution. 

thanks

Fastas
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Try this go settings/accesibility/vision and there turn off show button shapes good lk

userOYxFLjjUh3
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION
had the same problem at first turning off the show button shapes off will do the trick