Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
userqhxTzeN8Cp
Constellation

clock alarm

JUMP TO SOLUTION

the clock has been putting an alarm on the phone with out me entering an alarm. I have deleted all alarms then at 3am an alarm goes off on the phone. I then check the alarm clock on the phone and an alarm has been set for 3am and I did not do it, some times it 6am.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: clock alarm

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Do you have multiple alarm apps on your phone? You can also try Force Stop and clearing the Cache of the alarm app.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Do you have multiple alarm apps on your phone? You can also try Force Stop and clearing the Cache of the alarm app.

View solution in original post

userqhxTzeN8Cp
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I looked through many of my apps and found one that had alarms that were set months ago. However the alarms did not automatically function until after the recent Samsung  update. I have since switch them off and the alarm has not  made noise at 3 or 6 am. That seems to be the solution. Thanks

userBzTDT9F6Cd
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same issue! I will verify as I am going to bed that my phone shows 'all alarms off' yet at 5 something am an alarm will go off. 

I'm on the west coast right now and it happens just after 3. Seems to be aiming for something around 6 Eastern. 

@userqhxTzeN8Cp wrote:

the clock has been putting an alarm on the phone with out me entering an alarm. I have deleted all alarms then at 3am an alarm goes off on the phone. I then check the alarm clock on the phone and an alarm has been set for 3am and I did not do it, some times it 6am.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Try putting your device in safe mode overnight and please let us know if you still experience these symptoms.