Original topic:

find my mobile notification pop up

(Topic created on: 1/15/21 8:04 AM)
RaGeReapeR
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S8
Any one know how to get rid of this annoying pop up. It wants me to turn on offline find my mobile and I don't want to, yet it keeps popping up every 5 to 10 minutes on my notifications setting my phone off. Please help before I switch to iPhone.
4 Replies
CottonDread
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S8
I went to it in Apps...shut off all notification buttons...changed to silent...with no pop up... also went into Notifications...shut it down there too..
hope this helps..
0 Likes
usercPSFPkRFOT
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S8

Same problem. I can't silence all notifications. Male it stop Samsung or this sim card is going right back in the iPhone in my dresser drawer.

0 Likes
SHADOWGATE
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S8
when you get the notification dont click on it but pull it down slightly in the notification tray. if you pull it down there you can pull it down slightly again, and make further adjustments as to whether you recieve them or not. Heres an example of the smart notification tray with the app Smart Things (only notification I have on hand at the moment) pulling down the tray shows smart things connected to two devices. When I pull it down ever so slightly from that, it expands a further tray with settings options for smart things. In theory, this works for any popup at the top of your screen.

clipboard_image_1610730286278.jpg

clipboard_image_1610730287844.jpg

0 Likes
SHADOWGATE
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S8
you can also reach this area by going to Settings> then clicking the 3 Dots or Lines in the top right> then click on Special Access and you will find more options f[r Notification Access there.

clipboard_image_1610730517155.jpg

clipboard_image_1610730518792.jpg

clipboard_image_1610730520043.jpg

0 Likes