cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

fortnite bug

As alot of people know, samsung is the only mobile device that has fortnite now. And ever since the new update I've had problems playing. When I play the screen flashes red or black then goes back to normal and does this repeatedly during the game. Ita annoying and if anyone knows how to fix it or has info on it would help💯thanks.

Ps. I've tried signed out and signing in and even tried deleting and reinstalling the app.
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: fortnite bug

Same Thing happening with me Please We Need Help

@KoolBrex wrote:
As alot of people know, samsung is the only mobile device that has fortnite now. And ever since the new update I've had problems playing. When I play the screen flashes red or black then goes back to normal and does this repeatedly during the game. Ita annoying and if anyone knows how to fix it or has info on it would help💯thanks.

Ps. I've tried signed out and signing in and even tried deleting and reinstalling the app.

@KoolBrex wrote: