cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userpl3pV4d2pU
Constellation

galaxy s8+ and fitbit blaze notification issues

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I cannot get the Fit Bit Blaze and Galaxy S8+ to connect to receive notifications from the phone to the watch.  I have tried all the remedies and talked with Fit Bit Customer Service and spent hours on this.  They say the issue is on the Samsung side. 

Please fix this! 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
userpl3pV4d2pU
Constellation

Re: galaxy s8+ and fitbit blaze notification issues

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Didn't help, but after today's update it suddenly works, so something got fixed. 

10 REPLIES 10
Red Giant

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi there @userpl3pV4d2pU Welcome to the Community! Though my knowledge of the Blaze is limited, I also have a FitBit and was able to find some information HERE about how to allow certain Notifications on the device. Please let me know if this helps.

userpl3pV4d2pU
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Didn't help, but after today's update it suddenly works, so something got fixed. 

userFP2EtXROoB
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi there I've been having the same issues. May I ask what update you did and what version of Android your phone is now running??

userFP2EtXROoB
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I've been having the same issues. Can you tell me what update you did and what version of Android your phone is running?

SmallsGirl86
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Can someone tell me if the s8+ and the fitbit blaze issues notifications and syncing got fixed as of currently?? It worked when I got it back in oct 2017, then worked for about 6 months or so...then...it randomnly stopped one day, I did ALL the troubleshooting by fitbits website, took my phone to ATT, they sent me brand new phone thinking it was my phone...and still nothing...so??? Then I was told it was samsungs issue on their end. ANY help would be greatly appreciated!!! Thanks!

usereCWqsVyCPX
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi,

I've spent the past few days speaking to Fitbit and they are adamant that a update must be done by Samsung.

Can you assist with this please.

Currently using Samsung S8 plus with a Fitbit Blaze device.

Adrian.

useriKJE4DI4qS
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the Galaxy s9+.  It actually did sync for a few days and now will not.  If I had know this was such an issue, I would have not bought the phone yet!  Get on the ball Samsung!

Black Hole

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@useriKJE4DI4qS: Can I get the following information?

Model Number

Baseband Version

Carrier

usereCWqsVyCPX
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Hi,

I've spent the past few days speaking to Fitbit and they are adamant that a update must be done by Samsung.

Can you assist with this please.

Currently using Samsung S8 plus with a Fitbit Blaze device.