cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Re: One UI 2.0

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Sorry but no it won't. It's already had 2 major OS updates.

Highlighted
Comet

Re: One UI 2.0

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I apologize but I am afraid not..

Highlighted
Astronaut

Samsung Galaxy S8, S8 plus and Note 8 deserve Android 10!

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Samsung, do not abandon these devices that cost your customers so much money. There's no reason to abandon the Note 8 that's barely over 2 years old. Your customers deserve better. Please consider the Android 10 update for these devices and please consider the S9 and Note 9 series for long term support. Please provide longer term software support.

Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Samsung Galaxy S8, S8 plus and Note 8 deserve Android 10!

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It is so right. Samsung Galaxy Note 8 was start with already old android 7 when on market was Android 8. BTW Samsung Galaxy Note 8 can easily run android 10, please don't forget Note 8 users Samsung.

Asteroid

Android 10

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Does anybody know when the Samsung Galaxy s8 is going to have the Android 10 and do you guys also know when the beta is coming out I love to be a beta tester I have never been a beta tester before on the phone before

Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Android 10

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi sorry to tell you that the galaxy s 8 will not get the android 10

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The s8 got the Android 8 and Android 9 so it won't get 10 sorry to tell you that just get the s9 they are cheap now

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Unfortunately it doesn't look like Samsung is motivated enough to support your device. You can message them on Twitter, call, post on here, Reddit, and other forms of social media to try and get their attention. I definitely think the s9, s8 plus and note 8 should get android 10.

Highlighted
Asteroid

Samsung will you make Android 10 for S8

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I know that Samsung typical doesn't do another major updates besides 2 but still. I would love to see it get one last update and with the support for digital wellbeing. Oh please. I do admire the S10 and all but I also still love my phone to see it with one more update. Okay that's all for rant. If it doesn't get it then aww.

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Samsung will you make Android 10 for S8

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have found also the info on the Russian website, that one of the owners of note 8 wrote to German Samsung support about android 10

@Angelum wrote:

I know that Samsung typical doesn't do another major updates besides 2 but still. I would love to see it get one last update and with the support for digital wellbeing. Oh please. I do admire the S10 and all but I also still love my phone to see it with one more update. Okay that's all for rant. If it doesn't get it then aww.

,  replay from samsung was that S - series will nevertheless get approximately android 10 only by the end of July