cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

phone hangs

I have a samsung galaxy s8+ that hangs, making it not able to pick incoming calls, pls what can be done to get rid of this problem. Thanks 
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Supernova

Re: phone hangs

Hey there @userXacfiWDX0V make sure of the following:

If that doesn't help let us know what continues happening!

---

Did this reply help? Be sure to click" ✓ Accept as Solution" if you found this reply solved your issue or pointed you in the right direction. You can also click the heart to let me know your appreciation! 
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Just to clarify when you say your device hangs are you referring to your device freezing and having lag time?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Supernova

@userXacfiWDX0V sorry to hear that!

https://www.guidingtech.com/fix-unable-to-answer-calls-android/

Does the above article help you? If so let us know by replying here with which step.

If not, try some more routine troubleshooting:

If one of these steps above help, let us know here and select this post as the solution.

--

Did this reply help? Be sure to click" ✓ Accept as Solution" if you found this reply solved your issue or pointed you in the right direction. You can also click the heart to let me know your appreciation!