cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userGZ7qZjm2yf
Asteroid

"My Files" app includes OneDrive all of a sudden?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello. 

All of a sudden, the My Files app on my Samsung S8+ is including my OneDrive files and telling me I have duplicates and am running low on storage space. When I went into the Duplicates section, all of the files it showed we're on my OneDrive. I do NOT want or need my phone to manage my external cloud services, especially when it appears it can delete files for me they deem "duplicates".

Screenshot_20190908-100815_My Files.jpg

I have 7TB of OneDrive space, I handle duplicate control of photos externally with software, and do not have any of the files listed downloaded to my phone. I can't seem to find an explanation anywhere, but I obviously have no use for this "feature". How can I diasble this? 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: "My Files" app includes OneDrive all of a sudden?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

only way that i know of to remove it is to sign out of the one drive account thats the only option that ive been able to find i also have to sign out to get Onedrive to be removed from the My Files list 

Gary-B82-Ambassador-Signature2Note 10+ Verizon Wireless

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

only way that i know of to remove it is to sign out of the one drive account thats the only option that ive been able to find i also have to sign out to get Onedrive to be removed from the My Files list 

Gary-B82-Ambassador-Signature2Note 10+ Verizon Wireless

View solution in original post

userGZ7qZjm2yf
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thanks for the reply. Workaround solutions and area and ambiguous features are signs of terrible programming.