cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kyle22
Constellation

replacement s8

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi I was just wondering if my replacement device (s8) is still water resistant. I had it replaced through Samsung premium care a while back and was just wondering if the refurbished one they sent me had water resistance like a brand new one would

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: replacement s8

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello @kyle22

This is a great question. Any device repaired or refurbished through Samsung goes through extensive quality checks. They only pass through to be returned to their original owners, or to people getting replacements, once they pass that. So yes, your phone will be just as water resistant as a new phone.  Smiley Happy

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: replacement s8

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello @kyle22

This is a great question. Any device repaired or refurbished through Samsung goes through extensive quality checks. They only pass through to be returned to their original owners, or to people getting replacements, once they pass that. So yes, your phone will be just as water resistant as a new phone.  Smiley Happy

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

View solution in original post