cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

s8 Oreo Beta Verizon

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Hi, Does anyone know when Verizon is planning to release the Oreo Beta for the s8? Thanks
1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Honored Contributor

Re: s8 Oreo Beta Verizon

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello @user892lY2XBrc

I know Samsung asked the 4 main carriers if they wanted to participate and Verizon said no at the time. It's possible they will join in later, but at least for now they haven't said that they are planning to.  =/

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

3 REPLIES 3
Honored Contributor

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello @user892lY2XBrc

I know Samsung asked the 4 main carriers if they wanted to participate and Verizon said no at the time. It's possible they will join in later, but at least for now they haven't said that they are planning to.  =/

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Yes, from my understanding it's only tmobile, sprint and unlocked variants. Beleive me, it's not all its cracked up to be. Still kinda buggy and quite a battery drainer at the moment. Hoping that's fixed beta 4..
Highlighted
userFX7Kot1P6q
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Pretty annoying. It should be a question to the consumer if they want to participate like Apple does it and not the carriers.