cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

samsung Media Messaging S8 Not working.

About 3 days ago, My media messaging stopped working. Cant send pictures and cant receive them. And all my Group text messages Have a Download symbol on them. Cant see anything my brothers are messaging. 

I've done ABSOLUTELY every Troubleshooting tips..in order to fix this.. except factory reset. 
Spent an hour troubleshooting with my carrier as well. Nothing has help. I've read online that many people are having this same issue. 

I spent 15 minutes speaking to Samsung agent, only for them to say at the end, that i need to go to best buy and get it repaired. Smh.

SAMSUNG KNOWS WHAT IT DID.
THIS IS A PURPOSEFUL ATTACK ON PEOPLE WITH OLDER MODEL PHONES, IN ORDER TO TRY TO GET THEM TO UPGRADE.

WHO IN THE HECK HAS MONEY RIGHT NOW FOR THAT TYPE OF TRIVIAL CRAP??!!!!!

SAMSUNG LOST MONEY THIS YEAR..SO NOW THEY THINK DOING THIS WILL SOME HOW GET SOME TYPE OF MONEY BACK.

TERRIBLE. SHAME ON YOU. 
18 REPLIES 18
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Re: samsung Media Messaging S8 Not working.

Exactly, you nailed it on the head!
Highlighted
Constellation

The thing is, If I end up having to buy another phone it WON'T be a Samsung. They will have lost my business!

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Re: Re: samsung Media Messaging S8 Not working.

Can I ask are you Boost Mobile? I am unsure if it is a samsung issue or Boost issue.
Highlighted
Constellation

Having this issue as well and I am on boost mobile too!!! Just bought a brand new S8 yesterday from boost and STILL having the same issue!!! Definitely a Samsung issue for sure.

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Re: Re: Re: samsung Media Messaging S8 Not working.

My only recommendation is calling Boost tech support and have them open a ticket. I have one open and it stinks that I have to wait 72 to hear anything. All the trouble shooting in the world won't help, I have tried both with Boost and Samsung. Good luck. Shoot me a reply if you get it fixed. 🤞🤞
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Re: Re: Re: samsung Media Messaging S8 Not working.

Phone looks like it automatically fixed! So far....I can read and send text. If yours did not automatically fix, call tech support and open a ticket so they can fix it! Good luck.🤞🤞
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Phone looks like it automatically fixed! So far....I can read and send text. If yours did not automatically fix, call tech support and open a ticket so they can fix it! Good luck.🤞🤞
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

I lied! Sorry I got so excited I could read the texts that were not coming thru. I sent a text with a picture and it did go thru. Sent another and it did not! Sorry for false hope! Beyond frustrating!
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

I had a ticket open 72hrs. That is when they said I should call back. I called. Now they are saying it is a tower issue. Funny thing is that the tower check they have done several times was good. She said it should be fixed tomorrow. I am doubtful. I may have to look for another carrier. I will also demand to have a discount for this month and be fully reimbursed for next month, I think they just charged me. If they do not give refund, I will make a claim with my credit card. (No, my name is not Karen!😂 Anyone get it fixed yet?