cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userHFnZA8Bafi
Constellation

samsung pass is not opening after update

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I wanted to try to setup samsung pass on my S8+ this morning so I went to settings->security->samsung pass and I got a message saying that a new version was available. So I pressed on update but now when I do the same (settings->security->samsung pass) nothing happens. Pressing samsung pass button doesn't do anything and nothing opens anymore. And before someone asks yes... I did restart my phone (twice) and still the same problem. I even tried to clear cache and data for Samsung Pass Provider but still not working. Any idea how to fix that?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: samsung pass is not opening after update

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Give this a try: Go to the Galaxy store, search for Samsung Pass, and update from the Galaxy store

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Give this a try: Go to the Galaxy store, search for Samsung Pass, and update from the Galaxy store

View solution in original post

userHFnZA8Bafi
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It worked! Thank you! I actually tried with Google Play but indeed, didn't find the app. I didn't know I had to use Galaxy Store. That's good to know.

NishaantG
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Go to setting --> apps--> Samsung Pass  (click on the 3 dots on the right hand corner) --> uninstall updates. This will reset Samsung Pass, which erase all of saved passwords but will definitely fix the issue.