cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

samsung pay

JUMP TO SOLUTION

One thing i dont like  installing updates on my phone everytime the updates change my phine settings, the last updates i kept postponing the update until i was force to install the update,,, my phone, making calls, texting., i was using my phone when this happen my texting just stop working, i tried to make a call it did not work so i updated the  phone profile, and this other thing and still didnt help i shut my phone off turned it back on that didnt help only thing that help was installing the updates.... what i dont get i ignored the new updates for like 10 times then i was forced to install them. I tried deleting app cache, partition cache. Oh the lottle bar went away for a few but ends right back at the bottom, out of all the apps it just happen to be samsung pay that ended up at bottom of my screen as a little tiny bar. Trying to get us to pay? 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Re: samsung pay

JUMP TO SOLUTION
10 REPLIES 10
Highlighted

Re: samsung pay

JUMP TO SOLUTION
swipe up open Samsung pay........ top left corner 3bars......... open settings......... quick access........... select home screen off

if this solved your problem press 3dots top right of this comment and select acceptvdolution
Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION
i tried this and samsung pay wants me to pay money im not paying anything. i didn't put this on my phone so im not paying for it to take it off..
Highlighted

Re: Re: Re: samsung pay

JUMP TO SOLUTION
no! you are simply turning off the samsung pay on home screen. also turn off the lock screen and screen off access since you are not using.
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Re: Re: Re: samsung pay

JUMP TO SOLUTION
this is how i see it samsung put this on my phone they can take it back off because i have never had this bar at bottom of my phone before not until this last forced update i was made to do.
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: samsung pay

JUMP TO SOLUTION
dude you could take it off
Highlighted

Re: Re: Re: samsung pay

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Re: Re: Re: samsung pay

JUMP TO SOLUTION
i have forced stop it, cleared app cache, cleared partition cache. i havent tried uninstalling it
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: samsung pay

JUMP TO SOLUTION
i open samsung pay i tap them 3 bars then settings and it takes me to samsung pay pin for payment authorization. doesnt show quick access
Highlighted

JUMP TO SOLUTION