cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
usereWMxeJ6Vbw
Constellation

samsung s8 free vr promotion

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I ordered the free bundle of the infinitely immersive VR Gear free gift and it finally shows it was sent on the promotion status website but i have not received a tracking number or arrival date.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Supernova

Re: samsung s8 free vr promotion

JUMP TO SOLUTION

From the date of your confirmation email, it should take 6-8 weeks for approved claims to have their gifts delivered. Once the tracking information is available on it, the promotional department should send you an email with it and you will also be able to see it on the status page. Bundles work a bit differently though since you had to actually go in and click the link to purchase it. I would recommend contacting our E-Commerce department since they handle online orders. You can call them at 1-855-726-8721.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

3 REPLIES 3
Supernova

JUMP TO SOLUTION

From the date of your confirmation email, it should take 6-8 weeks for approved claims to have their gifts delivered. Once the tracking information is available on it, the promotional department should send you an email with it and you will also be able to see it on the status page. Bundles work a bit differently though since you had to actually go in and click the link to purchase it. I would recommend contacting our E-Commerce department since they handle online orders. You can call them at 1-855-726-8721.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

useroKfsoR79oB
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey @SamsungMel, that offer status page has said "Gift Sent" for 2 weeks now.  No date under that status and no email with tracking number.   Does that mean I win the gift of going into the mega phone queue for Samsung customer support?   Its like a phone version of the line ride from south park.  http://southpark.cc.com/clips/150815/the-line-ride

user9iTtUca8eT
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I just got my s8 + not to long ago from verizon how do I get the VR?