Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

text message pictures

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Re: text message pictures

I too am having issues sending pictures.  I have a Samsung 8.  I was Virgin Mobile and apparently they switched to Boost. Last night this started.  I used support text and they tried trouble shooting. Then they said it was a Samsung issue. I called Samsung.  Samsung said I needed an APN.  I called Boost asked for APN. They said they know it's an issue and try tomorrow.  I guess it's a network problem.  Good luck! 

Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Re: text message pictures

They are giving you the run around. I'm having an issue with my S8+ as well. so many people are.
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Re: Re: Re: text message pictures

Yes they are! I have been on the phone for 2 days. I got thru to technical support, transfered from the customer service department (they must be 2 different departments.) They know there is an issue with Samsung phones. I have a ticket open and they said to give it 72hrs. At least Tech support was able to get my texts to go thru. Good luck getting it fixed! 🤞🤞 Are you Boost Mobile? Not sure if it is a Boost issue or Samsung issue. I never had this issue until it switched from Virgin Mobile to Boost.
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Re: Re: Re: text message pictures

ironically I am With Boost mobile. isnt that crazy? smh. They definitely know something is wrong. But Notice, Boost mobile doesnt sell S8 or S9 on there website anymore. Not even pre-owned. Something is definitely going on and They know exactly what they did.
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: text message pictures

Yes, very interesting, I didn't know they don't sell them. If you get yours fixed can you shoot me back a message please? I just fret they are going to tell me I have to upgrade my plan. I had a great deal with Virgin Mobile.
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: text message pictures

Having the same issue and I am with boost mobile too!!! I actually bought a brand new one from boost that my buddy gave me a great deal on and its still having the same issue with the brand new one too!!!! Definitely a Samsung issue for sure!!!

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Re: Re: text message pictures

RESOLUTION- SO FAR.... ALL MY TEXTS CAME IN AND I COULD SEND TEXT, PICTURES AND GIFS!
I wasn't going to do all the trouble shooting again because I had already done it so many times. But this is what helped. I hope it works for you.
1.) Go to settings- SYSTEM UPDATES- tap update Profile and update PRL
2.) Go to settings- connections mobile network- tap network mode- tap CDMA
**Important- dont pick the CDMA/LTE**
3) I asked him what he did on his end.
He said he did a system update with his tools on his end.
As soon as I switched to the CDMA ALL my text came thru. I hope this is a permanent fix. I guess I will see tomorrow! GOOD LUCK! 🤞🤞