Original topic:

text messages from email addresses

(Topic created on: 1/16/21 5:15 PM)
Boattttttttytt
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S8
Does anyone know how to get those dang spam texts to stop? They come from email addresses and I can't get my galaxy 8 to block them. 
8 Replies
Homana
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S8
I'm having the same issue, it all of sudden started happening the first week of January 2021. I don't know what to do, it's annoying because I get at 5 -10 a day
CurtMan15
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S8
I battle it too. block all 20 in the spoofing multimedia group can have 20 people added. call your cellphone carrier and speak to technical support. they will tell you their solutions :thumbs_up::oncoming_fist::ok_hand::see_no_evil_monkey:
0 Likes
LemurHat
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S8
I tried that. they didn't understand what I meant and so they reset my account password.
0 Likes
userPTyjUPpun8
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S8

You have to ask for the advanced technical support. It took me 3 times before getting to the right person. Only the advanced people can do it.

0 Likes
St3v3C
Comet
Options
Galaxy S8
contact your carrier
0 Likes
BMWR606
Halo
Options
Galaxy S8
use google messages instead of samsung messages. the google app has blocking built into the app
0 Likes
CurtMan15
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S8
I too have tried. it's a multimedia group message sent from one person's computer to your text message inbox. group has 20 people added to the text. I blocked everyone "all 20" but still come again from another spoofing email:see_no_evil_monkey:
0 Likes
MarineWifey97
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S8
Same for me I blocked them all and wouldn't let me block the actual email address
0 Likes