Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
userkF1vWWdzbd
Constellation

update April 2019

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@samsung, this update, April 1, 2019, is reprehensible!  I have been a Samsung user since the beginning. I have never strayed to any other type of device. I am so disappointed. If your retailers wanted an iPhone or other they would switch.

I am a professional and I start work very early in the morning. I relied heavily on the "schedule a message".  I am out the door at 0500 and that is an awful time to text people but I am busy at work and do not usually get time to write them so I "schedule them to send" at a reasonable time. You took that ability away. Who knows what else I will find as I use it.  PLEASE revert back to the previous version or hurry up and get another update out that fixes this issue. Thank you.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
userFo2fsw7SUY
Constellation

Re: update April 2019

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The schedule a text function does still exist it just moved. Instead of being under the tab of the conversation it is now integrated into the keyboard. If you tap the little '+' symbol and then move all the way to the right you will see it.

5 REPLIES 5
userDce7qYAjSB
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I agree! I HATE this new update. Why would you mess around with displays? Can't read setting headibg without going high contrast which looks like something a cat cover in a litter box. And don't tell me to use night mode. If I wanted that look I would have had it to start with. Let US decide what we want our phone to look like! And taking AWAY functions??  WHY?? I used the text scheduling function all the time. You blew it with this update.  Give us the option to go back.

userFo2fsw7SUY
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The schedule a text function does still exist it just moved. Instead of being under the tab of the conversation it is now integrated into the keyboard. If you tap the little '+' symbol and then move all the way to the right you will see it.

userkF1vWWdzbd
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you. 

userYsoTuwILAR
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Give us the choice to change back! If i wanted an iphone i would of bought one! Do not like at all!

userxxzLWrGqLT
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This is the worst update I have ever had on Samsung.  Apps don't work & you can't close individual windows.  Now you have to close all windows & then re open them.  If this isn't fixed pronto, I am going to buy an i phone.  I have been a Samsung user since their first Galaxy roll out.  I am greatly disappointed.