SOLVED
Constellation

Re: Inconsistent ship dates for S9/S9+ pre order

Oh it's at Memphis at 4:10 est.

Constellation

[ Edited ]

@ItsFrankywrote:
Mine barely left Memphis 3:53 PM and it supposed to arrive today by 8, and I live in Utah. Oh well, guess I call and get my shipping refund.

Same here. Just sent an email requesting a shipping refund. 

Constellation

[ Edited ]

S9 / Black / Samsung Direct (w/ Sprint SIM) 

Ordered: March 1

Shipped: March 12

Delivery: March 14 (scheduled)

Asteroid

So apprarently, just found out via chat that my order was "suppressed," and the order will not be shipped since it cannot be further processed. I used Samsung financing to purchase and they are having issues and recommend I re-order using another payment method. All the rep can tell me OVER and OVER and OVER again is that I make another order. Why should I?? I asked why I wasn't informed of the issue with the order and once again just keeps recommending I place another order. What's the purpose of being approved for Samsung Financing if the ish don't work?? I'm so fed up right now with Samsung. This is why people flock to Apple.
Constellation

[ Edited ]

Seriously, if you need to “finance” a phone, you shouldn’t be trying to buy it in the first place.

Just buy the phone outright or get it through your phone service provider. Or better yet get a less expensive phone.

Cosmic Ray

[ Edited ]

@Ladyt618wrote:
So apprarently, just found out via chat that my order was "suppressed," and the order will not be shipped since it cannot be further processed. I used Samsung financing to purchase and they are having issues and recommend I re-order using another payment method. All the rep can tell me OVER and OVER and OVER again is that I make another order. Why should I?? I asked why I wasn't informed of the issue with the order and once again just keeps recommending I place another order. What's the purpose of being approved for Samsung Financing if the ish don't work?? I'm so fed up right now with Samsung. This is why people flock to Apple.

Yeah, I read shady sh*t about the Samsung Financing, so after I got approved, before I fully placed the order, I called TD Bank and had them cancel the account. Since they do a hard pull on your credit for it, I'm now doing a monitoring of my credit report to see when it's reported there. I just read so many bad things about Samsung Financing that I immediately did not feel at ease keeping it. Ordered my phone on 3/4 and it'll be here tomorrow. Sorry to hear about the idiocy you have to deal with. Their CSR is terrible and based on the stories read here, incredibly incomptent. 

Cosmic Ray

[ Edited ]

Came from Plainfield, IN. Left Memphis today at 1pm. 

GS9+/Blk/At&t

Ordered: 3/5

Shipped: 3/12

Scheduled Delivery: 3/14

San Antonio, TX 

Cosmic Ray

It's crazy to me that someone thinks they have any business telling someone what they should or shouldn't be spending their money on. As if they pay the person's bills or something. If someone wants a new phone and they feel they can manage the payments, they should be allowed to get one without some peanut gallery member thinking they're better than that person. 

Highlighted
Asteroid

[ Edited ]
useryzjPUVDrzY,  I guess you've never heard of folks not having enough money up front so when they do they pay off the phone many time before they get their first bill. I sold my Pixel 2 XL to get this phone. I have the cash now. But I'd rather conduct my business elsewhere due to the sh***y customer service from Samsung.
Asteroid

REAL TALK ThatSDGuy!!