@Lyriacwrote:

I hope it's not a repeat of the note 7. 

Better not charge overnight lol.

Asteroid

Re: Inconsistent ship dates for S9/S9+ pre order

[ Edited ]

@BlankityBlankwrote:

@AmericanVetwrote:

Using the Samsung led case, it's slim and covers the edges great. Works good with a tempered glass screen protector too...

DO NOT buy the zagg glass screen protector. The att person tried an hour to get it to adhere to the phone but it won't. I tried on my wife's phone and the same result. They said there was a recall according to their rep...

I had the same results. Chatted with a Zagg CS rep and they said they have no plans on having a recall at this time. What I do find odd is that they aren't allowing reviews for the glass curved version but will allow reviews for the non-glass HD protector. I'm thinking they know something is up and before they start getting 0 stars they stopped reviews to the product. I'm shipping mine back and will hopefully get a refund.

Yeah, something is definitely wrong. While the rep was attempting to install the protector his manager came up. He said he hasn't been able to install any of them either and was glad I came in so his people could see the issue they were having. He is the one that mentioned the rep acknowledged having issues with those protectors. He asked where I ordered the Zagg protector, when I told him I ordered it directly from Zagg and showed him it was just a few days ago he was shocked that they were still sending them out.

I had them install the bodyguardz clear screen protector that they have and it seems to work fine although it is not a full adhesive screen protector. They also said the Whitestone protector is great but they unfortunately didn't carry any.

Zagg has a 30 day full refund guarantee, I have already emailed them and got the address and information to send both back. 

Constellation

I just ordered the Whitestone dome cover from Amazon. The video install seems a bit tedious but not too complicated.
_B
Asteroid

So far the battery life on my S9+ is fine even after all the transfers were done, no battery drainage.

Are all tempered glass screen protectors supposed to make it 5x harder to get a response out of the touch screen? I'm so frustrated with the one I currently have on my S9+..it was the same for my S7 Edge 

Asteroid

@_Bwrote:

So far the battery life on my S9+ is fine even after all the transfers were done, no battery drainage.

Are all tempered glass screen protectors supposed to make it 5x harder to get a response out of the touch screen? I'm so frustrated with the one I currently have on my S9+..it was the same for my S7 Edge 

You can increase the touch sensitivity in the settings to compensate. 

I hear the Whitestone works well though without having to increase it. When I'm ready to change out my current protector I'm using that one...

I have domeglass on my S9+ and it works flawlessly.Cant even tell it's on there.It's fully clear with no dot matrix and the screen sensitivity does not need to be adjusted at all.It is also full adhesive even around the curves.I would suggest getting on youtube and watching the install video a few times.There are a few that people done on the S9 and plenty on the S8.The install looks harder than what it is.

Constellation

@user0KLbnH6oOnwrote:

I ordered a blue S9+ through Samsung (my carrier is Verizon) on March 2nd, and it hasn't even shipped yet! I contacted customer support and they just said to wait. I'm pretty sure it's sadly not going to come today Smiley Sad

My phone still didn't ship! I have no shipping date, and I've been waiting for so long for my phone to ship. I contacted support several times and they kept saying to wait for the email. I haven't got any email yet... should I just get it from Verizon tomorrow if it doesn't come or just wait?

Halo

@Lyriacwrote:
Anyone who has s9 have any issues with the battery dying fast?

I've had the S9+ since Monday and have had no issues with the battery. It easily lasts all day with plenty to spare. I would check your battery under settings and see if there is an app or 2 that are draining your battery quickly. 

Asteroid

I did and there was nothing draining it

Highlighted
Honored Contributor
Solution
Accepted by SamsungViv (Honored Contributor)
‎03-15-2018 08:41 AM

Hey folks, I'm glad to see that so many of you are posting here. However, this thread has gone wildly off topic in a few different directions. In an attempt to pull things back on topic, I'm locking this thread down. I encourage you to search for a thread that is in line with your topic and continue talking there. If there currently is no thread on your topic, feel free to make a new one.  ^_^

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.