S9+ Notification Sounds are too quiet not loud, sound only comes from bottom speaker not both

Asteroid

Re: S9+ Notification Sounds are too quiet not loud, sound only comes from bottom speaker not both

I created Notifications folder and if i put there files yes i can assign custom ringtones.
And again custom ringtones on Whatsapp are High, but in Viber, Telegram, Gmail, Facebook Messenger are low and in settings set notification sound too they are low!!
Supernova

Re: S9+ Notification Sounds are too quiet not loud, sound only comes from bottom speaker not both

Ahh, I see, @Hakob. I didn't know if those were custom ringtones. Have you attempted to reach out to the developer about this?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Asteroid

I contacted via Samsung members they say reset the phone or try safe mod.
I tried both but problem still exists.
Supernova

@Hakob, have you talked to the developer of these specific applications about this behavior?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Highlighted
Asteroid

No.

Because as i write in phone defaults notification settings sound are low too which mean that this is samsung issue not other 3rd party apps.

Supernova

Hey, @Hakob, seeing as Whatsapp's volume is still high, I do no think this has anything to do with the system. Would you mind providing us with some information about your device?

* Model Number

* Baseband Version

* Carrier

You can find most of this information in Settings > About Phone. Thanks!

Asteroid

SM-G965F

G965FXXU1ARD6

Ucom - Armenia
Supernova

Hey, thanks so much for getting back to us with that information so quickly!

As we mainly provide support for US devices on this board, we don't have any of your device to test with. We recommend that you reach out to your regional support for the highest level of support with your device.

Constellation

I'm having the same issue. I noticed it right away and I just got my phone yesterday. Samsung please fix this! This should not be an issue for a $1000 phone with 2 speakers!

Constellation

I found that if you are talking and you are on the table at the table, both speakers are speaking, as soon as I get the bottom one, is there any chance of improving it? Htc u11 no problem there good.