JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

How can I turn off SD Card Encrypted notification?

(Topic created: 11-04-2018 06:09 AM)
Themeparkpro
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S Phones

As you can see in the screenshot, I have a permanent notification saying my SD card is encrypted.  Nice to know onetime but don't need a permanent notification saying so and so far, I've only figured how to snooze dismiss it for 2 hours at a time and then it returns.   In the app notification settings, there doesn't appear to be an app like Android System to turn off this notification.  There is no setting for the SD card that I can see besides Decrypt SD card.  Anybody know the secret to turn it off?  

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Themeparkpro
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S Phones

From another forum, I was advised to double tap the alert to dismiss it until the next reboot.  While it would be nice if it was permanently dismissed, this workaround avoids having to see the alert every 2 hours.  

View solution in context

6 Replies
SamsungKim1
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S Phones

How soon does it reappear when you hit clear?

0 Likes
Themeparkpro
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S Phones
on reboot or two hours
0 Likes
SamsungKim1
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Have you tried ejecting the sd card, restarting the device and replacing the sd card?

0 Likes
useryeZmQSLCeU
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

I had that error, just get a new SD card

0 Likes
Solution
Themeparkpro
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S Phones

From another forum, I was advised to double tap the alert to dismiss it until the next reboot.  While it would be nice if it was permanently dismissed, this workaround avoids having to see the alert every 2 hours.  

jovannap2000
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones
how can I stop this SD card encryption message from showing continuesly on my screen 😒
0 Likes