Estimated battery life s9 plus

Highlighted
Constellation

Estimated battery life s9 plus

my Samsung s9 plus shows "learning usage patterns" in device maintenance, no estimated battery life is shown.
any information to solve this problem???

12 REPLIES
Trusted Contributor (Elite)

Re: Estimated battery life s9 plus

@Fadel how long have you had your device? 

Constellation

I did a factory reset from nearly 36 hours. And since that... the device Maintenance shows "learning usage patters"

Anonymous

Hello. Has the "learning usage patterns" been on your phone screen for 36 hours? 

Constellation

Yes, since i did the factory reset ( 37 hours ).

Until now!!!

Samsung Moderator

Can I get the full model code of your device?

Constellation

Can it be helpful 🤔 ??

Comet

Hey, 

I don't know how many days it collects battery usage data before it displays the remaining battery life estimate. 

If you're not having any issues with battery draining or stuff like that you should just use your phone as you always do and then you'll get a more accurate result when it does display them. Check it once in a while it'll show up sooner or later. Most likely. 

Trusted Contributor (Elite)

@CLF  @Fadel I'm with CLF. Just use your phone normally for a couple days and see what the battery usage is like. It should indeed show usage eventually. 

Constellation

Yes this is what i am going to do. 

I'll wait for a couple of days ( battery life is good، it is enough for a whole day)

But I am confused a little bit,  because i switched from IOS to Android recently, after 3 years of using iphones. and before it , 2 years of using Blackberrys.

So i am still discovering Android features and tricks.

Thank you guys.