My Verizon s9+ almost got bricked

Highlighted

My Verizon s9+ almost got bricked

[ Edited ]

I was using bixby vision,  just scanning ketchup when the phone went black and didn't respond to anything.  My wife and I decided to plug it into the outlet,  when thank God the charging symbol showed up.  And I was able to reboot it.  

7 REPLIES

Re: My Verizon s9+ almost got bricked

@James-winterguy wrote:

I was using bixby vision,  just scanning ketchup when the phone went black and didn't respond to anything.  My wife and I decided to plug it into the outlet,  when thank God the charging symbol showed up.  And I was able to reboot it.  

Next try scanning the mustard then let me know what happens

KEEP CALM AND BUY A SAMSUNG GALAXY PHONE

Haha, i will also scan the pickles! So far after that,  the phone is working better than before. 

@Heisenberg wrote:

After the mustard can you let us know it's reaction to brown sauce.

Comet

@James-winterguy wrote:

almost counts in horseshoes and darts. hopefully bixby vision is working now.

It is,  thank you. 

Comet

@James-winterguy wrote:

It is,  thank you. 

we have a winner, finally someone beat the odds and won. trying to ask support  is wasteful and only we develop our own answers

Staysan, anyone can apply this fix.  And you don't need mustard,  ketchup,  pickles,  or sauce to go with it. 

Comet

@James-winterguy wrote:

Staysan, anyone can apply this fix.  And you don't need mustard,  ketchup,  pickles,  or sauce to go with it. 

youre welcome.