Nova Launcher

Nova Launcher

I started using the Nova Launcher and I love it but I always get a suggested app ad on my screen .Does anybody know how to get rid of that? 

8 REPLIES
Samsung Moderator

Re: Nova Launcher

I recommend contacting the app developer. You can the information to contact them by going to the app through the Google Play Store.

Trusted Contributor (Elite)

@StrawberryPanda what is the ad? I use Nova Launcher Pro but I use to use the free version. I don't remember any ads. 

@VerbumVeritum wrote:

@StrawberryPanda what is the ad? I use Nova Launcher Pro but I use to use the free version. I don't remember any ads. 

Different apps that they suggest me to download

Highlighted

[ Edited ]

@StrawberryPanda are you certain it is Nova Launcher causing the ads? 

@VerbumVeritum wrote:

@StrawberryPanda are you certain it is Nova Launcher causing the ads? 

Now that I think about it I did install Google now so whenever I swipe right it displays Google news and information do you think that might be it? If so do you know how to get rid of it

@StrawberryPanda it is a possibility. I have no -1 screen interaction set up personally. 

@VerbumVeritum wrote:

@StrawberryPanda it is a possibility. I have no -1 screen interaction set up personally. 

Okay I got rid of the whole Nova Launcher and backed everything up and downloaded it again and I don't have the problem anymore so I think it was Google Now

@StrawberryPanda glad all is as it should be now 🙂