S9+ Bluetooth not pairing

Constellation

S9+ Bluetooth not pairing

Bluetooth receiver appears on scan but does not pair or ask for code.

120 REPLIES
Constellation

Re: S9+ Bluetooth not pairing

I am having the same issue. Will not pair with any devices.

Honored Contributor

Hey there folks!

Can I ask what you're trying to pair your S9+ to?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Honored Contributor

Just checking in to see if either of you still need assistance.  Smiley Happy

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Astronaut

I'm having the same issue, trying to comnect to a bluetooth speaker. It has worked for the phone the first few days but today it just won't connect .. tried unpairing, restarting the phone, turning the phone off completely

Constellation

I'm trying to connect it to my bluetooth speaker box

Honored Contributor

@userXMztOa3Way

Did you notice an update or change between when you could connect the two devices and when you couldn't?

@userYs3WVgAWhy

Has your phone ever been able to connect to that Bluetooth speaker box or no? Also, might I ask what company made that speaker?  Smiley Happy

Constellation

I didn't notice any change or update,it didn't connect at all. The device name did not show on the phone.  And it hasn't still connected yet

Honored Contributor

Have you tried pairing it to any other Bluetooth device?

Asteroid

Wow..

New s9 phone. Won't even find my jbl charge speaker via bluetooth.  What gives? And yes the speaker worked great on my HTC one m9.

Rick

@SamsungVivwrote:

Have you tried pairing it to any other Bluetooth device?