S9+ Latest update messed up my bluetooth

Highlighted
Constellation

S9+ Latest update messed up my bluetooth

[ Edited ]

Ever since the latest update the bluetooth connection w/ my car headunit (Kenwood DDX375BT) does not function correctly.  It'll auto connect as usual but now goes directly to the phone screen as if I was talking and if I end the call the BT connection remains but the audio does not. I can pause & resume the iheard radio app on my phone via the headunit but the audio does not play. I'll then have terminate the BT connection and reconnect to hear audio but again it goes directly to the phone app.

2 REPLIES
Astronaut

Re: S9+ Latest update messed up my bluetooth

Same here. Last update messed up Bluetooth with Toyota Highlander 2015 radio. Incoming call go straight to phone earphone instead of the car Bluetooth .

Astronaut

Re: S9+ Latest update messed up my bluetooth

I noticed in my stock head unit in my 2012 subaru impreza that if I have the wifi turned on on my phone and it disconnects , butttt you connected to said head unit while on that wifi network,  it will disconnect from the head unit and play from my phone (s8 and s9 from verizon) but it still says it's connected so I'll go into the bluetooth connection and hit the settings icon next to the head unit, and turn the audio off n back on and usually that does the trick. But gotta turn wifi off too. Or il turn the bluetooth off n backon but that is a pain or pull over and put it in park to do it via the radio. At first I thought I was crazy but I proved it several times! Hope this helps!!