Samsung in app purchases not working

Highlighted

Samsung in app purchases not working

Hello, I noticed that I didnt get my skin and v-bucks when I bought the Wingman Pack. I have the receipt and everything but I didn't get it, I tried it again but I bought The Ace Pack to see if that would work and it did, I decided to wait a few to see if it'll come but it never did. Can someone please help?

Screenshots

Post with 4 views. Fortnite
5 REPLIES
Samsung Moderator

Re: Samsung in app purchases not working

Sorry to hear, can you confirm if the device itself was purchased in the US? Typically issues with the Shop app are handled by our eCommerce team, but I want to be sure I provide the correct contact information. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

yes, I bought this device in California 

@ㄥㄩ丂ㄒグロテスク wrote:

Hello, I noticed that I didnt get my skin and v-bucks when I bought the Wingman Pack. I have the receipt and everything but I didn't get it, I tried it again but I bought The Ace Pack to see if that would work and it did, I decided to wait a few to see if it'll come but it never did. Can someone please help?

Screenshots

How did you attach a screenshot here?

KEEP CALM AND BUY A SAMSUNG GALAXY PHONE

Samsung Moderator

Hey StrawberryPanda, so it's not the best I know but to attach pictures you have to embed them using a link. The picture must be uploaded or saved to a website and you can either provide the direct link or embed the link into your post using the image option in the reply section. We'll have a post up about it sometime soon to better explain the process. 

@ㄥㄩ丂ㄒグロテスク  Thanks for confirming, to reach out eCommerce team you can call 855-726-8721 directly, or you can email them using this link: http://www.samsung.com/us/support/contact-customer-services/ 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

okay thanks, I'll make sure to send them an email to see if we can get it fixed. Thanks for your help.