Jamie

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
GaryB82
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S Phones

5 apps is the limit in the dock unless you put multiple apps in folders and then put the folder in the dock

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like the post.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓ to Accept as Solution button.

View solution in context

6 Replies
Solution
GaryB82
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S Phones

5 apps is the limit in the dock unless you put multiple apps in folders and then put the folder in the dock

If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓ to Accept as Solution button.
SpAgent19
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Thank you!

GaryB82
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Your welcome anything to help 

Lorikelli
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones

What's up with this thread it only shows your conversation with the customer but it doesn't so how you actually do that and that's a question I had about adding apps to the bottom dock or actually getting rid of them is more my question can you somehow in the thread let everybody see what your answer was thank you

0 Likes
GaryB82
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S Phones

If you want to make a folder simply drag and drop the apps on top of each other then hard press the folder and drag it to the bottom 5 icons 

0 Likes
Samsung_Aagcuzg
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Ok

0 Likes