cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userMqgtNfdRaM
Asteroid

Andriod 10

The software upgrade is horrible on Samsung phones and it has been like that for a long time, I like Samsung phones but lack of software update made me going to switch to different phones like apple to appreciate the software support for years.

9 REPLIES 9
Samsung_de8u8Ws
Astronaut

Re: Andriod 10

Agree but would never traitor to apple, pixel would be my alternative

Leotrim
Astronaut

Just wait buddy Samsung with every new major update bring something special that's worth waiting 😉🙂

userMqgtNfdRaM
Asteroid

I kinda agree with the pixel. It just Samsung is so behind when it comes to software

userT7KPkgsWeH
Constellation

I agree with you 100%

Phones are good but the software updates are terrible, makes you want to switch to iPhones in the way.

userp8lstQ4TWY
Constellation

Nothing could make me want to switch to the fruity phone.

JaredM
Astronaut

"Software support for years" sorry, but I'm not going to keep a phone for more than 3 years.. phone comes with android 9, gets android 10, ends on android 11, gets another year of security patches.. I'm good with that. I dont need an iPhone 6s, from 2015, on it's 2nd battery replacement, trying to run iOS 13.2.whatever with a ton of bugs. Have fun with "Software support" on iOS.. every fall you'll have a mystery update once a week that breaks your fun in a new and exciting way.

Highlighted
DakAcula
Asteroid

Go pixel, you have the same company pushing your android updates and your phone. I only imagine it would be more of a seamless experience.

DakAcula
Asteroid

And I used the note 4 for years. It wasn't till 2 years after stopped pushing updates to it that I finally updated phones. And s8+, note 8, or s10+ has beat my experience with the note 4. If I like a phone I'll use it for years.

userMqgtNfdRaM
Asteroid

It surprises me that the software update is horrible especially for a huge company like Samsung.