cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Android 10 Update. LED notification not working anymore.

Same problem here.

Regretably, Samsung has not taken the time or put the effort into providing a competent software upgrade to our phones.

It would be nice to earn customers' trust.

That would earn Samsung a good reputation, and it would help them to keep current customers and attract new ones.

Unfortunately, that does not seem to be the case...

Highlighted
Constellation

With all these posts, where is Samsung? I see comments from users but no feedback from Samsung. This is an obvious software update glitch. I wish Samsung would reply with a fix or confirm the problems that we are all having with the LED missed call indicator. Hello Samsung where are you?

Highlighted
Astronaut

I'm using S9 (unlocked SM-G9600/DS), my LED stopped working after the update too.

Highlighted
Astronaut

The same problem here on SM-G965F, please fix it. Loyal customer on Samsung products for years, we don't deserve this.

Highlighted
Constellation

Same here on my G965U1. No LED notifications since Android update. Samsung customer service no help. 

Highlighted
Astronaut

May I Ask what LED notification is? I have an S9 But I haven't really ever seen that, and I haven't received any updates

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Same problem, no LED notification for missed phone calls or voicemails, just for messages. Edge lighting has always been on.

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

On my S9+ when the screen is off and the phone looks just like it is OFF.   When you get a TEXT.  The LED starts slowly flashing BLUE.    If I miss a call on the phone the LED will flash slowly GREEN.   Normally, at home and at work I plug my phone into the charger.   This will typically make my LED solid green (Fully charged).  The screen is OFF.   I have it on MUTE.   I do not want it to make any noise.   So it sits on my desk at work and I get a text.   The LED is not green anymore, it flashes BLUE.    It is a very nice way to get a text WITHOUT making ANY noise. I do not like phones beeping at work as I find it very obnoxious.

Getting message notifications this way is good for a deaf person who cannot hear any stupid obnoxious beeping.

My Phone did this fine until thatfirst  February 2020 update to Android 10. Now when I get a text the LED stays SOLID GREEN.  The Firmware update BROKE the way the phone operates.

I find not having my broken phone updated with working code to also be obnoxious.

Highlighted
Astronaut

Still waiting on the android 10 on my S9+ and I got Verizon

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Regular S9, locked to AT&T. My notification LED still works fine for me. I don't use edge lighting. Got the android 10 update a week ago.