I have the s9 to on Metro by T-Mobile

Highlighted
Explorer

Re: Android 10 Update on S9 with t-mobile

I haven't got the update yet I'm hoping soon

Highlighted
Comet

Yes the update is definitely coming soon! Samsung sends the update to your carrier when ready. Then once your carrier receives the update from Samsung and feel it's ready, they will send it out in waves to multiple devices at a time. You should be recieving it soon👍 Stay on the lookout!

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.

Highlighted
Asteroid

Nope never

Highlighted
Constellation

Googoling i found this:

A Redditor (LTEX90) who has been quite consistent with Samsung software update info now claims T-Mobile owners of both the Galaxy Note 9 and Galaxy S9 may not receive their anticipated updates to Android 10 as scheduled.

Update has been halted for T-Mobile. T-Mobile gave us network code to enable faster data technologies that was meant for their Galaxy S/Note 10 series. They want us to disable certain network features on the Note 9s because their network is unable to handle the load. This is all I can say right now.

If LTEX90 is to be believed, T-Mobile wants Samsung to disable some network features on the Galaxy Note 9 and S9 in order to accommodate their network load, something that might not be received well.

from: https://piunikaweb.com/2020/02/03/t-mobile-galaxy-s9-note-9-android-10-update/

Samsung Care Ambassador

Hey, 

@userPy4vT5B0Ed

If that's true then T-mobile should stop selling thousands of Note 10s every day. Their network can't handle the load. The S20 will be available soon with Android 10. Will it have have the new network features and will their network be able to handle the load. Sounds like they want to add these new features only to the latest devices and we'll be taking one for the team. I think we're missing some information about this. Actually I haven't been able to find anything on the T-mobile website regarding the S9 series. 

I guess we'll have to wait and see what happens. 

Best regards, 

CLF 

T-mobile

Galaxy S9 SM-G960U 

G960USQS7CSK3

Security Patch Level

December 1st , 2019