cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Android 10 moved playing audio on 2 separate devices

JUMP TO SOLUTION

After android 10 update, my device is no longer able to play audio on 2 different bluetooth devices at the same time. Does anyone else has this problem?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Android 10 moved playing audio on 2 separate devices

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Take a look at this article. Play Media On Multiple Bluetooth Devices From Samsung Galaxy Phones After Android 10 (Q) Update

Be sure to click " βœ“ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Take a look at this article. Play Media On Multiple Bluetooth Devices From Samsung Galaxy Phones After Android 10 (Q) Update

Be sure to click " βœ“ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey, thanks a lot, that's a relief. I liked the new feature, it's even better than the previous one. 

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

You are welcome! Let me know if you need any additional assistance.

Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Will do. πŸ‘