JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Android 10 moved playing audio on 2 separate devices

(Topic created: 02-03-2020 10:15 AM)
CJ2470
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones

After android 10 update, my device is no longer able to play audio on 2 different bluetooth devices at the same time. Does anyone else has this problem?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungRei
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Take a look at this article. Play Media On Multiple Bluetooth Devices From Samsung Galaxy Phones After Android 10 (Q) Update

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

4 Replies
Solution
SamsungRei
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Take a look at this article. Play Media On Multiple Bluetooth Devices From Samsung Galaxy Phones After Android 10 (Q) Update

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

CJ2470
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Hey, thanks a lot, that's a relief. I liked the new feature, it's even better than the previous one. 

0 Likes
SamsungRei
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S Phones

You are welcome! Let me know if you need any additional assistance.

0 Likes
CJ2470
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Will do. 👍

0 Likes