cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Android 10 screen mirror issues

I'm on Xfinity and have been screen mirroring my phone to a 7023B radio head unit without issues on Android 9. With last week's upgrade to Android 10, I can't get it to work, no matter how I adjust the developer settings. I see they've added some features like DeX that keeps poping up while trying to connect, which I've disabled as a possible issue, but no luck. Is anyone else seeing screen mirror issues or have a possible fix? This is so new, not seeing much online yet. I did find a forum where others were complaining about this topic, but no fixes. 

2 REPLIES 2
Constellation

Re: Android 10 screen mirror issues

I'm having basically the same issue. I have a galaxy s9 with spectrum mobile. After updating to android 10 I am having trouble screen mirroring to my roku tv (something I regularly did before). Now I see my wallpaper with a gear icon on the bottom left and an "all apps" button on the bottom right. I can seem to control it in anyway or show my screen on it. I am also looking for a solution to this.

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Android 10 screen mirror issues

screen mirroring to my head unit has been broken since the Android 10 update as well, no luck trying to go back to pie either Smiley Mad super mad about this, it was the one function that needed to work. Cant get into my garage without digging out my phone.