cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Android Auto not working on any cars with my phone

Hi! 

I have a S9 Samsung phone and I can't connect to Android auto on my new Kia Sedona 2020 or any cars. 

It just charges the phone but doesn't open Android auto. Nothing happens other than charging my phone.

I'm on Android 10. I have tried on many cars and nothing works. If I plug another phone in the cars I have tried, they work. Only my phone doesn't work. I have tried many different cables and I also did the factory reset on my phone nothing works. Can you help please!!!

Oh, please don't tell me to go ask this on the Android site, as I was asked to come here by them... before being told from an employee here to go there... fun, fun, fun!
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Android Auto not working on any cars with my phone

Having the exact same issue with my Note 10+. Tried all the same things but it won't work with my 2018 Jeep Compass. Plugged in some other phones in the house (Pixel 3XL, Pixel 4XL, Note 20+) and they all worked perfectly fine. Seems to be a recurring issue with a couple of Samsung phones. 

Highlighted
Comet

Re: Android Auto not working on any cars with my phone

it's Android Auto. it's a Google issue. It's constantly buggy and needed updates for anything other than a pixel or Google fi phone. use regular Google maps or any other program like Android auto.