cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Aug 20 firmware update glitch

Downloaded the most recent firmware release a few days ago and my phone is unable to complete the install.  

I have a persistent notification to complete the install, notifying me that the precious attempt failed

When I launch it, the firmware version is reported to the server then it gives me an internal error (407). 

Can I uninstall the update somewhere?

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Re: Aug 20 firmware update glitch

Your best bet might be to bring it to the nearest "ubreakifix" store.
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Thank you for reaching out. We are aware some members may be experiencing the following symptoms.

As we look into this further, please try one of the following: 

1. Remove SIM from SIM card tray and re-insert SIM. 4007 error message disappears, remove the device if the error reappears. 
  2. Go to Settings > Apps > System apps > OMADM > force stop. The 407 error message will disappear from the notification bar.
  3. Go to Settings > Apps > System apps > OMADM > Storage > clear data. The 407 error message will disappear from the notification bar.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Astronaut

hi I have tried those three options but now its back again. Should bring it to Tmobile?