cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sun

Auto Brightnes

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey, 

There's no place to post suggestions and feedback so I'm going to post here. If this is inappropriate feel free to remove it no harm done. 

The auto brightnes features are great. I have set a default low level at 50% and a default high level of 90%. I have set several other levels for various lighting conditions in between. This is all really good.

When I wanted to find out what the highest display brightnes level is before it redlines I didn't want this to be included in the usage pattern data saved so I turned off auto brightness. Doing this cleared the learned usage patterns.

When I open the display settings and tap on auto brightnes it brings up a menu with an option to reset the learned usage pattern. I think we should be able to temporarily turn off auto brightnes and when we turn it back on have it resume using the learned usage pattern we spent time setting up. 

There is no need to have a menu item that clears the learned usage pattern data if turning off auto brightnes does the same thing. 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Comet

Re: Auto Brightnes

JUMP TO SOLUTION

You posted under the correct phone model forum, so I think your suggestion is in the right place (all though I'm not entirely sure about anouncements/info topic... I'm sure it's good. I don't know if "questions and answers" is the better option). 

Your feedback is sensible and respectful and it makes sense. 

✨KLHN1986 REGULAR CONTRIBUTOR (ELITE)✨
☆ If you like my answers, I would love stars☆

The rank of contributor is a rank assigned
to community members that have been recognized for
sharing high quality answers and material to the Samsung+ Community.
Contributors do not formally represent Samsung
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Comet

JUMP TO SOLUTION

You posted under the correct phone model forum, so I think your suggestion is in the right place (all though I'm not entirely sure about anouncements/info topic... I'm sure it's good. I don't know if "questions and answers" is the better option). 

Your feedback is sensible and respectful and it makes sense. 

✨KLHN1986 REGULAR CONTRIBUTOR (ELITE)✨
☆ If you like my answers, I would love stars☆

The rank of contributor is a rank assigned
to community members that have been recognized for
sharing high quality answers and material to the Samsung+ Community.
Contributors do not formally represent Samsung
Sun

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey, 

Thank you for the kind reply and Information. 

Best regards, 

CLF