Re: Beta

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It ain't up yet. 

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey everyone, we’re happy you’re all interested in the new Android P beta on your Galaxy devices! We’ll have some news for you all soon regarding how to sign up, and when the beta will be opening. Keep checking back here on the Samsung Community for more details!

Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm on Verizon, will i get in? 

Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Is there going to be a banner on the homepage like last year?

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@Jamess467 We currently have no information regarding carrier based availability. 

@SJohnson We have no information yet regarding the specifics of the release but more than likely, there will be. 

Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

When will ZRK2 be up? I'm loving CRJB aside from the horrible battery life. I'm currently seeing itbdrop 1% per minute regardless of usage. 😃

Best regards,
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.
Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@Rydah wrote:

When will ZRK2 be up? I'm loving CRJB aside from the horrible battery life. I'm currently seeing itbdrop 1% per minute regardless of usage. 😃

Those are alpha builds and they aren't official. If you do flash them on your device you won't be able to join the beta. 

Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yes and no.

Best regards,
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.
Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Lol ok

Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It is currently in internal beta not alpha, and flashing them does not prevent you from joining public beta. Yes, I'll need to downgrade back to Oreo to update to public beta.

My original post was mostly poking fun but hopefully a Samsung Dev reads it and gets us past CRJB. Lol

Best regards,
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador