cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
gotzaDroid
Cosmic Ray

Re: Beta

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Here's a question..

 

Samsung is calling this an "open beta" and I don't remember them using the term "open" last year.  Also, since Pie will be rolling out in January, 2 months isn't a long time here,  so do we think that this "open beta" will forgo the sign up limits like in years past?

Reply
Loading...
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Beta

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hopefully for this beta everyone will be able to join if they want to or not



Reply
Loading...

Re: Beta

JUMP TO SOLUTION

That would be cool

Reply
Loading...
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Beta

JUMP TO SOLUTION



Reply
Loading...
userYDfrtuZMHx
Constellation

Re: Beta

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have a compatible s9 on T-Mobile but I don't see any option under notices 

Reply
Loading...
justcrsnray2
Asteroid

Re: Beta

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userYDfrtuZMHx wrote:

I have a compatible s9 on T-Mobile but I don't see any option under notices 


Same here!

Reply
Loading...
thalastlostsoul
Cosmic Ray

Re: Beta

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Where does it say notices? I've really tried to find a "notices" tab or location!

Reply
Loading...
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Beta

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@thalastlostsoul wrote:

Where does it say notices? I've really tried to find a "notices" tab or location!


It will be in the home tab as a card



Reply
Loading...
RobertsGalaxy
Constellation

Re: Beta

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It won't let me download Samsung Members  Why would my device be "not compatible" I bought it in the US from Verizon and live in Maryland. 

Reply
Loading...
MalicetheOmega
Asteroid

Re: Beta

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@RobertsGalaxy wrote:

It won't let me download Samsung Members  Why would my device be "not compatible" I bought it in the US from Verizon and live in Maryland. 


US customers will get the beta through the Samsung+ app. Samsung members is for everyone else from what I understand

Reply
Loading...