Constellation

How do you sign up for the pie beta

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Beta

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey everyone, we’re happy you’re all interested in the new Android P beta on your Galaxy devices! We’ll have some news for you all soon regarding how to sign up, and when the beta will be opening. Keep checking back here on the Samsung Community for more details!

108 REPLIES 108
Red Giant

JUMP TO SOLUTION

ask google

nanivijay
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

http://static.samsungmembers.com/betatest/binary/us/faq_sub.html

.How can I participate in the Galaxy Beta Program?

Please download the “Samsung Plus” app from Galaxy Apps or Play Store.

After installation, launch the “Samsung Plus” app, and submit the “Galaxy Beta Program” application form under the “Registration” menu at the top of the app.

If you have a Samsung Account and meet all the participation criteria, the entire registration process will be completed.

NOTE: - Available devices: Galaxy S9 / Galaxy S9+ (a device that is locked to the Sprint or T-Mobile network, non-operator-locked device, or open-market version)

user6j05Rdo0Ii
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Ahhhhhhh gotta be TMobile or Sprint gotcha!!!

userOyQNq23Tu3
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have s9plus im on sprint even i dont have it

uservxDKEjwH8s
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm not sure if Sprint users can even get it. And if I was yiu, switch. I had Sprint and they're awful. I'm on TmonT-MO with my S9+. 

JDog995
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Tmobile and Sprint users both can get the update. Verizon and AT&T do their own testing...most likely to enable bloatware.

Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It says it's an open beta though

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Can't find this? I see registration and my device is registered and I meet all the requirements for the beta...just can't find where to fill out the application

mercado
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

There should be a pop up notification or banner within the app once the beta program opens up. That's how it worked last year with the Galaxy S8.