cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
justcrsnray2
Asteroid

Re: Beta

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I dont see the "Registration" on the tip of the home screen of Samsung+. Is anyone else seeing it? The only thing I see is a Galaxy S9+ little tab.

gotzaDroid
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This is how it will all work. There will be a leak as to what day the beta starts. The tech blogs will button mash the Samsung + app on that day and when the registration banner appears, they'll blog.  It'll blaze through the interwebz like wild fire and folks will flood here, the servers will start lagging and crashing and by the end of the day, a few thousand will have gotten in and the rest will cry that they didn't.  Then there will be months of the beta testers posting "OMG OMG OMG!!!! THIS AND THAT" stuff and being told to keep it in the beta forums. 

There will also be a subsection of folks who loaded the Alpha and will get very mad that they can't get on the beta because their IMEI has been flagged in Samsung's systems and are now ineligible for the beta. 

All just like last year....

user61Rql2kVu4
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Sadly, you are correct sir. 

davidalindsey
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Oooo 

I didn't know that last part.

It's been tempting to flash the alpha build

But I guess I will wait for the official Samsung beta and just keep checking this app

gotzaDroid
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@davidalindsey wrote:

Oooo 

I didn't know that last part.

It's been tempting to flash the alpha build

But I guess I will wait for the official Samsung beta and just keep checking this app

And what I forgot about and someone else mentioned is that your OTAs no longer work if you flash the Alpha.  Youd have to go through the hassle of flashing the last offical build to start getting the OTAs again  

Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

And that's because Knox will be tripped and google will uncertify your device. 

userhZwg561RVl
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Beta leaked

JUMP TO SOLUTION
where???
mercado
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

First Android Pie beta for Samsung Galaxy S9 rolls out soon, here’s our hands-on.

https://www.xda-developers.com/android-pie-beta-samsung-galaxy-s9-hands-on/

sd_N
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@Jamess467 wrote:

And that's because Knox will be tripped and google will uncertify your device. 

NOT