cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
usergVGKcMUlGV
Constellation

Re: Beta

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have recently started looking into Android Pie Beta for my S9+ Verizon. What I believe is that my Oreo build (3ARIB) is not the correct build to install the newly leaked Beta Pie builds. As referenced earlier Verizon doesn't appear to want to participate in beta testing (every other major carrier/variant of the S9/+ is supported) just not verizon. That being said I have installed an Alpha version then went back to stock ROM and my device is still official and knox is not tripped. So for now I'll wait and keep checking here to see if my Verizon S9+ will get an early slice of Pie. 

userwoTSQEjzvK
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I installed the leaked Alpha/Beta on my Verizon S9 and didn't care for it. I odined back to the stock ARIB build. 

user5EuiLzBHjR
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

What file did you download the zrb7 or 8? For the alpha pie I was thinking about installing bit and another question how do I go back to ar1b with Odin? I've never used it before 

user5EuiLzBHjR
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Correction zrj7 or 8 not sure what one to download i also see a crjb that was uploaded on oct 31 please help me out 

gooFWeaR
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

From the build you are on now you can go to firmware.science and download a beta build and install it without having to downgrade

JUMP TO SOLUTION

They just abbannoun the beta...not much info on it though

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yeah all they said was it will be for us, korea, and Germany...that's pretty much all they said lol

JDog995
Halo

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@user5AjUN6pcMa wrote:

Yeah all they said was it will be for us, korea, and Germany...that's pretty much all they said lol

Yeah i thought during the livestream they would give a date.

userBvJ7JsiGWZ
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Tomorrow probably. 

Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

If it's tomorrow I'm buying everybody here some pizza