I have the latest Bixby 220.127.116.11 but it has the same issues as reported in Bixby 2.0
I have a Galaxy s9+ just bought it a month ago and it doesn't work properly.
It does all the basic functions but it doesn't do the following things,
1) Doesn't work with Uber
2) Doesn't read me my text messages
3) Doesn't respond with voice when i type to Bixby even through Voice response is always on.
4) Doesn't show me places on maps
5) Doesn't download apps from google play store just opens the store but doesn't download it
6) Doesn't open software updates
7) Doesn't work with Dolby Atmos
And much more.
Is this a software issue or just my phone? I searched on the Web and alot of users reproted it with Bixby 2.0
Can you guys help me? Whata the solution here?
Thanks for reaching out.
Have you attempted to force stop and clear cache on all Bixby related apps? Let's try that and see if that helps any.
Navigate to your settings > apps > click on the 3 dots in the top right corner > click on "Show System Apps" > find and click on each individual app Bixby Home, Bixby Vision, Bixby Routines, Bixby Service, Bixby Voice > force stop > storage > clear cache.