cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ddazzle57
Constellation

Blocked # notification

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have a Galaxy 9+.  I have a notification stating after an emergency call is made, all blocked numbers are unblocked for 2 hours. It has been days now, how do I clear this notification? Thanks

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Blocked # notification

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Have you tried restarting the device and running it in safe mode?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Have you tried restarting the device and running it in safe mode?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

Ddazzle57
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you it worked!

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

You are very welcome, We are glad to here you were able to have your issues resolved using my troubleshooting. Thank you for being a big part of the community and the best part of Samsung!

userPeMjdAGFuH
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

No. Restarting your phone is not a solution. That's like saying my car's hazard lights won't turn off so I need to take the battery out so the ECU can reboot. Here's an idea keep this unsolved until a Samsung programmer fixes the bug in the software and gives us the option of not unblocking that low life that is trying get my credit card number while I am in a crisis situation!

userTaMjnET6kS
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This is not a solution - this is a work around. When will a legitimate solution be developed that causes this notification to go away on its own, we as consumers can clear it?

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am unable to speculate about the release of future products, devices, and updates. I would recommend keeping your device updated as updates become available!

Hope this message finds you well!

^SamsungZell

userk0pNOExHo1
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Does this work for Samsung Note 10 plus too?