cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tankdog03
Asteroid

Re: Bluetooth Autoplay

Theres definitely a setting turn on to pickup the music where u left off, and I'm almost positive it's in the spotify app settings

Highlighted
JonDav
Constellation

I think I got it.

On my Samsung S10 I did the following

Try: 

Settings  -  Apps  -  Samsung Music Settings -  Music w/ Screen Off

This worked to prevent autoplay with my Ford Edge with Sync.    BUT,  If the very last app I used was a music app or pandora, spotify etc  AND it was connected to the car when last shut off, then it will come on again.  If the app was not connected to the car when last used it would stay off when starting the car.

Good Luck,

John

userfpL3K1qF4R
Constellation

I use Google Play for music and this is an issue for me. I have researched settings within the car, Bluetooth, and Google Play app to no avail. The car and phone autoplay music from the Google Play app once the audio on the radio is changed to aux. The above recommendation would prevent music from playing somewhere like at the gym if the screen is off. This is frustrating because i may drive home on a phone call with the volume up and then start the car to leave, the phone starts playing music from Google play automatically with the volume up. It is annoying, so because I have a Samsung i have to remember to turn the volume down when in aux mode