I have a problem with my S9 where my bluetooth disconnects whenever I open my camera. This is frustrating because I have a Galaxy Active 2 watch and I can't take a picture with my phone without my watch disconnecting. If I have Bluetooth earbuds in this is more disappointing because they will also disconnect and my music will stop playing. Does anyone else have this problem?
Have you attempted to reset your network settings on your device recently?
- From a Home screen, swipe up or down from the center of the display to access the apps screen. These instructions only apply to Standard mode and the default Home screen layout.
- Navigate Settings.
- Tap Reset network settings.
- Review the info then tap Reset Settings.
- To confirm, review the info then tap Reset.
Have you tried testing the device in safe mode to see if the symptoms still persist?
- Press and hold the Power button until the 'Power off' prompt appears on the screen then release.
- Touch and hold Power off until the 'Safe mode' prompt appears then release.
- To confirm, tap Safe mode.
- With Safe Mode enabled, ensure Airplane Mode is turned off then test device and app functionality.