cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Bluetooth keeps disconnecting and reconnecting from headset

Hello,

I have a Samsung Galaxy s9 (SM-G960F) running on android 10 (last update installed on 20 May 2020). 

For the past month my bluetooth has keept disconnecting and reconnecting from my headset (INTERTRONIC Bluetooth-Headset EP-170 BLT).  When it happens, it pauses my spotify/youtube and refreshes (e.g. if I am surfing on Chrome it actualizes the page).   

It happens randomly (with and withouth WIFI on) and everywhere. Sometimes the disconnect/reconnect happens as often as 2/x per minute, sometimes it goes just fine for an hour. 

The headset worked fine until a month ago or so. The headset works fine when connected to other devices. 

So far, I have tried the following methods : 

Toggle Bluetooth

Add as a Smart Lock Device

Reboot your Device

Wipe Cache Partition of your Android Device

Reset Network Settings on your Samsung Galaxy S9

It is very annoying and I am eager to get some help. 

Cheers 

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Bluetooth keeps disconnecting and reconnecting from headset

I apologize but you have reached technical support for products manufactured for usage in the United States. Please visit https://www.samsung.com/us/common/visitlocationsite.html to find your country's support page.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Astronaut

Hiya, I'm having the same problem in the US. Any help?
Highlighted
Constellation

I am also having this same issue (also US). What can we do to resolve this?