cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Broken after February 2020 update

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My phone is now worthless for work.  I can't text photos, it keeps restarting randomly and what used to take one or two keystrokes (emailing a photo, now takes ten......IF IT WORKS.  The last email I sent with 4 pictures sent only three links.......not pictures.......links.  When my Windows 7 phone has its bad update, it got fixed in about a week.  So far, Samsung/Android don't seem to be doing anything.  Really wishing I had stayed with Windows.

Highlighted
Galaxy

JUMP TO SOLUTION

What is the update patch name? Is it like G930TUVSBCTA2 G930TTMBBCTA2 ?

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have 2 phones on the account.  After the patch,  all contact info was combined on both phones,  immediately had multiple dropped calls,  and lost some functionality.  This is ridiculous if I have to save everything and do a full reset.   Quality control seems to be non existant

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I don't know if this will help-- but when I used samsung smart switch to transfer my data to my old one, my s9 kind of magically fixed itself. I used smart switch, then went into files to look at my recent downloads, and everything worked like normal. Maybe this will help someone. 

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I just tried Smart Switch, and it went stupid. It would not even allow me to initiate a backup, every selection was greyed out, and would not select. 

This update seems to be designed to wreck people's phones, maybe to drive them to new hardware. As it is, if this doesn't get fixed soon, I'll be getting me another manufacturer's phone. 

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The solution of doing a factor reset is awful. Samsung broke my phone with an update 2 months ago.  Find a solution that doesn't involve me doing a factory reset.

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My phone did the same thing after the latest update as well. I too think it would be a very bad idea to do a factory reset. Something with Samsung's update caused these problems. Factory reset isn't going to fix it

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
my phone is stuck in 3g and hasn't connected to LTE and I've done all the different procedures listed above to try to fix the problem with the same result my S9 stays on 3g....and still waiting on Samsung to hurry with the update to fix the last update!